" />

Ask The Doctor Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Can you believe that they are still pushing the Flu shots on TV?

docgibson
Site Owner

Even now that the fraud and outright lies about the Swine Flu have been exposed, the State of Utah continues to run public announcements to encourage the public to get the FluShot.

The actual numbers reported by each and every state in this country and every country that has reported numbers on the Swine Flu prove that it isNOT a killer pandemic as purported by the CDC and the media.  In fact it is the weakest Flu strain ever recorded in the 60 years of data that we have to compare to.  Not to worry, it helped make a lot of money for a few key companies selling you the shots and treatments.

Really, you fell for it again? Remember the Avian bird flu? SARS, West Nile Virus, Russian Flu, Asian Flu, Hong Kong Flu and the 1970’s Swine Flu?  Each non-pandemic a flat outlie to get you to buy more shots.  Flu shots by the way that the AMA’s own journal reports to be dangerous and ineffective.  If it worked, I would bethe first in line to get it.

And why doesn’t your doctor tell you about this?   Because he doesn’t read the medical literature. Only 4% of doctors read the medical journals occasionally.  Most doctors rely on outdated assumptions and utilize unproven treatments. 

I devour the scientific literature daily so that my patients have the facts and may benefit from evidence based medicine.  My patients are not lab rats. 

Fool me once, shame on me.  Fool metwice … No 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 times…. more! When ever someone creates something that is fool proof, someone elseinvents a better fool.  Next time, tellthem that you choose not to be their lab rat. Inject that poison into yourself!

December 27, 2009 at 10:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.